Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Faith: Unquestioning belief (Webster's Dictionary)

This week has definitely been a testing week....It started out with Clint (my fiance) getting a call that his boss had quit his company and he was not sure where that would leave him....as he told me this over the phone my first instinct was to get upset and begin to really worry and then I stopped myself and I said "NO".....you either believe or you don't believe? We are getting married in a week and planning to buy a house in a couple of months and start our family and I know that God wants only the best for us His children!!! So I began to pray as I drove and I told the Lord that "I give Him TOTAL control...I know that He has a plan and I know that it is His plan, in His time and I trusted Him with it all"!!! Instantly, I was at peace and knew that in His own way, in His own time He would provide. The next day Clint says "you know you really just don't seem to be concerned about all this?" And I told him that I was praying about it and trusting in God and that he should do the same. So today he called me and said "you are not going to believe this?""Our prayer have been answered" "They offered me a promotion?!" And of course I am very happy for him and us. However, the best part of it is that when you trust God to provide and you surrender it all He always comes through!!! You either believe or you don't!!!!

No comments: