Wednesday, August 20, 2008

GOD is Awesome

What can I say....except God is good and deserves all the GLORY!!
I just recieved a phone call from one of the owners at GENESIS and her first words to me where "I don't know what you did today but it worked" and I told her that I did what I told her I would do "I Prayed"....She then ask me to please come back to work in the morning at 8:30....Ask and you shall recieve!!!

I then shared with her that I knew that the ememy was attacking and we had to take a stand and stay focussed and she agreed with me whole heartedly....so there you go Praise God.....His scripture that He lead me to today as the enemy was trying to invade...

ISAIAH 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.'

Thank you Father!!!

1 comment:

charlot said...

Wow, that was fast. God didn't waste any time. We give Him the praise!